Seneca Basoalto is a student of Psychology and Philosophy who is currently completing her BA in Creative Writing. With over 24 years of published creative writing experience – plus a background in the backstage music/movie scene – she’s congregated many strange experiences and used them to fuel her gutsy, insightful writings. Her Iberian and French Basque lineage can be seen influencing the attitude and magnetism of her various works.
Some of her works include
- Submission reader and reviewer for Frontier Poetry, one of the largest Poetry platforms in America
- Philosophical essays featured through SNHU
- Collection of poems included and featured in a Love Anthology released by Z Publishing
- Book titled Captain & the Scientist for sale through various vendors, including Barnes & Noble and Amazon
- Published in several poetry collections through The Glasgow Review of Books, Words Dance, Barrow Street, The Moth, Ampersand Review, as well as others
- Arts and Leisure Workshop Advisor for BMS – where she directed an arts therapy program for pregnant substance abuse addicts in recovery
For now she resides in the Black Hills of South Dakota.