Seneca Basoalto is a Psychology graduate with two decades of involvement in published creative writing. Having a background in the backstage music/movie scene – she’s adapted her unusual experiences to fuel her insightful writings. Seneca’s Spanish Iberian lineage and audacious bisexuality can be seen influencing the attitude and magnetism of her diverse range of work.
Currently, she is a submission reader for Frontier Poetry. For now she resides in the Black Hills of South Dakota.
Some of her experience include
- Publications on several notable poetry publications, such as: Terror House Magazine, North of Oxford, Breadcrumbs Magazine, Pamplemousse, The Glasgow Review of Books, and Words Dance.
- Judge for the 2017 Poetry Awards
- Short Script contest winner
- Philosophical essays featured through SNHU
- Collection of poems included and featured in a Love Anthology released by Z Publishing
- Book titled Captain & the Scientist for sale through various vendors, including Barnes & Noble and Amazon
- Arts and Leisure Workshop Advisor – where she directed an arts therapy program for pregnant substance abuse addicts in recovery.